Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The Search for Meaning

Who of you have traveled the world in search of something? Maybe you sought to find adventure, peace or mystery? Throughout all of my travels I have come to see that despite the desire to help others I was the one that benefited the most. In a way after a number of trips I felt a little selfish. Can there be an ultimate trip of voyage that can give back to what I have taken and received.

The quest is but an instant in the realm of life yet when all is said and done who will remember our reaching and stretching for betterment? What decisive and unique contribution will each of us have made to humanity? Or will we like so many others end this life with only a couple remembering our name, our smile, our warm touch, our sharing, our caring, our giving, and our love?

I found a unique film that shows the efforts of a young man and his search for something as he walks across Japan. I hope you enjoy this film entitled “Kintaro Walks Japan.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is no end to life , it depends entirely on you alone.
Nothing is in vain , it is all worth it .
Trust me I K.